Thursday, May 29, 2014

Projects ~ Fleurette Bloom Style

I am thrilled to announce that I am now part of the Fleurette Bloom Design Team.  

These are my first DT projects.

Today I have a few different projects to share.  All of these projects were made using files from Fleurette Bloom.  

To start with I made a classic nautical style card using Fleurette's Ships Ahoy!! collections.  I just love how it turned out.  


I also used the same collection to make a set of nautical cards.  I just love the pop of green.


Next up, I made a set of nesting boxes, Americana Style, using Nesting Gift Box Collection.  These were super fun to make.  I bought a small package of unfinished wood knobs from my local craft store and stained 5 of them.  4 I hot glued on the largest to make feet, and one I hot glued on the smallest as a knob.  I cut the letter 'T' out and made the corners.  I heavily inked the boxes to achieve the look I wanted.




My final project are the hatboxes made with Fleurette's Celebration's kit using the nesting round cake box.  I punched holes in the side to insert the cording and I embellished the tops.  I just love how they came out.



Thank you for looking

and as always,

have a fabulously crafty day !! ♥

6 comments:

  1. Wow! Such fabulous projects! I especially love the 3D boxes. The papers and inking is fantastic:) The hat boxes are gorgeous! Very inspirational!
    Thanks so much for your visit to my blog-appreciate the sweet comment!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete