Monday, September 1, 2014

SVG ATTIC and SNAPDRAGON SNIPPETS FALL THEMED CONTEST

Fall is in the air
and so is a new contest at SVG Attic and Snapdragon Snippets.
You can create anything that makes you think of fall.
Here is my project to kick off the contest.
 I used a couple of files for my project.

For the wheelbarrow I used the Fall Harvest Favor Boxes and for the pumpkins I used the Fall Celebration Kit.  I embellished with just a bit of twine and a button.  I love the pumpkins so very much.
Please visit the SVG Attic blog 
for all the contest rules.
I hope you can join in the fun.
Thank you for peeking in
Have a fabulously crafty day ! ♥

2 comments:

  1. Your wheelbarrow is so sweet! I love the delicious twine you use to embellish it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look lovely Courtney and the twine and button make great embellishments for this project x

    ReplyDelete